RE: Channel 38

I'm surprised to see this comment coming from you, though obviously you
have good reasons for doing so. There are good women commentators and
bad ones (Gawd, how paternalistic can one sound?), just as there are
with the male of the species. I find that Hannah Storm does a good job -
though I feel that Bob Costas was better. Don't understand why he's
stopped the co-ordination bit. I preferred Storm as an on-the-field
reporter, but that's a personal opinion, it's got nothing to do with her
belonging to the distaff side.

venkat