Another Step Up

Kenny Anderson has brought us up another step. We now not only beat up on
the teams we should, but we are going to start to win more comfortably.
Remember a lot of those games going down to the last minute or two?
Anderson and Barros. Nice combo. Everybody's game looks better with this
new point guard situation. Except Knight, sorry to say. From what I read
he's on a weight and strength buildup program, and pretty intensive. Looks
like Pitino wants to see him after a summer of hard work to make a
decision. The AP report I read on the Sacramento game was Anderson was
given a standing ovation with a "sparse" crowd. When I looked at the
attendance, it looked sold out. Any info??