Re: Another Step Up

> Kenny Anderson has brought us up another step. We now not only beat up on
> the teams we should, but we are going to start to win more comfortably.
> Remember a lot of those games going down to the last minute or two?
> Anderson and Barros. Nice combo. Everybody's game looks better with this
> new point guard situation. Except Knight, sorry to say. From what I read
> he's on a weight and strength buildup program, and pretty intensive. Looks
> like Pitino wants to see him after a summer of hard work to make a
> decision. The AP report I read on the Sacramento game was Anderson was
> given a standing ovation with a "sparse" crowd. When I looked at the
> attendance, it looked sold out. Any info??

     I was lucky enough to be in attendance last night.  For some
reason the crowd was fairly late in arriving.  In the first quarter
there were a lot of empty seats, but by midway into the second the
place was pretty packed.  "Sparse" is the attendance at the couple of
Bruins games I've been to this year.

    I know most of the game summaries have mentioned it but Kenny
really looked great last night!  He was really instrumental in the
quick start.  My other comment on the game was that Pitino did several
mass substitutions (3+ players) which really seemed to kill the Celts
momentum as the incoming players came in ice cold.  I would have
liked to see those subs spread out keeping several hot hands in the
game.

dave

Dave Gosselin        drg@spacetec.com
Software Engineer    http://www.spacetec.com/~drg