Geiger stats

Since no one answered my question about why we would desire Matt "the hills
have eyes" Geiger, I took it upon myself to look up his stats, and found this
very useful game by game log.  Look at what he's done since he started.
 Geiger looks to be this year's Ike Austin.   Now if only he could block
shots.

http://www.cnnsi.com/basketball/nba/players/Matt.Geiger/DayByDay.html

P.S. I can't believe some of us are actually arguing about whether Rick
Pitino can coach.  Look, I'm sure Rick would like to sit back in his chair
impassively like Big Chief Phil Jackson, but the team isnt that good yet.  He
knows when to lay off, unlike P.J. and others.  The bottom line is the
players believe in him, even if they sometimes get annoyed with him.  Believe
me, few celtics looked forward to getting yelled at by Auerbach, either.  But
they knew what he was saying made them better, and their self-esteem got
involved too.  Trust Rick, don't worry about Antoine, and thank god for Ron
Mercer!

josh