Re: Pitino/Antoine

At 06:56 PM 2/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I still have serious doubts about Pitino as an NBA coach. Before you get
>ready to send out your flames, hear me out. I'm not questioning his uptempo
>pressing style, I think it's obviously improved the Celts. The problem I
>see, is his continual running criticism of the players throughout the game,
>like " Great shot Walter! We really needed that! when McCarty threw up an
>air ball. Could you imagine trying to function with your boss sitting over
>your shoulder and making sarcastic comments on every movement you made? I
>think that approach may work when you are a young college player being

So are you saying the poor multi-million dollar atheletes can't take a
little criticism?
For a million a year I'll sit and listen to Pitinio gripe..

Ryan
Ryan

     -- My web:  http://www.acm.vt.edu/~rmchale --
 "School is the proccess of taking beautiful kids who
 are filled with life, and beating them into happy
 slavery" - Bill Talcott

 "See the unseen complexity of the complex code"  - JH

 "Have fun!", "Don't let life get you down" - Me