Lockout/Rant/Little Celtics

I wonder if a lockout is going to happen.  I think that it will.  In the
past, I have always hated this type of thing.  But, I wonder if it might
not do some good for NBA ball.  Well, on the other hand, they would just
have an opinon on this?

Stop the insanity.  Pay some of the money to the fans.  Make a pair of
sneakers I can afford.  I don't drink Gatorade cause I don't want to be
like Mike.  I don't buy Nike either.  I turned off cable and am ready to
give my tv away if my wife would let me.  Damn, what a world we're
living in.  Teachers and cops can't make a living, and we pay $100 for a
pair of shoes so that Jordan etc, can make millions more on top of
millions that they are going to do what with.  Pay teachers for a
change.

The NBA is insane.

Think about it, half our posts are on the salary cap.  Oh well, just a
thought.  Now back to can we trade Knight to NY Knicks channel.  :-)
--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net