WOMEN IN BROADCAST

Funny, Kim, I was watching the game this evening (good game) and found
myself wondering the same thing.  What is this, the 3rd or 4th woman
Sportschannel has had to do the pregame, halftime, post game, whatever,
and they've all been terrible. Along with you, I know there are very
capable women out there who could do a very good job at this, so why
can't they find them?  Don't they have broadcast schools any more?  I
know it's not an easy job, even though it may seem that way to some, but
she does appear to be a nervous wreck, moreso since Fox took over.
Their whole thing is hype.  The first woman they had could not read the
scores.  I wrote to Sportschannel about her, she drove me nuts, and as a
woman, I know there are good ones out there.
Dorine