Olowokandi

Someone may be more familiar with him but I saw him in a couple of early
season games.  I think he's one of those
never-played-basketball-until-a-few-years-ago type players.  However, he's
not as bad a project as Adonal Foyle is.  He dominated the Stanford
frontline during that game, which Pacific ultimately lost.  Showed very good
mobility if I remember correctly.

I do expect Olowokandi to be a projected Top 5 pick before long.  Tim
Young of Stanford is overrated and has health problems (back spams).  In
the NCAA game Stanford played against Wake Forest last year, he didn't
even try to put up a defensive effort against Tim Duncan and basically
kept fouling the guy.  That's not what I would want in an NBA center, not
even a backup.  I can't think of another center prospect who could top
Olowokandi.  If the C's don't make the playoffs and end up in the #4-10
area, I would definitely recommend him, not based on the team's needs but
more on the talent.