Re: Blazer's 121, C's 96

> Has anyone noticed Tyus's jump shot lately?  He hasn't taken a lot, maybe
> one or two for each of the last three games, but they've been from way
> outside, maybe a step or two within the three-point line and he's swished
> them all.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.  :-)

Actually, I don't think he's missed ONE jumper since
getting some real PT, starting with the Sacramento game.
Actually, in that game, he was 3-3 from the field, and
all were pretty long jump shots.  That's what first got
my attention, and from that point on, I haven't seen him
miss one.  But you are right, he still doesn't take a *lot*
of shots... but the ones he *does* take are good.

> I wonder
> how much he's been working on this?

I suspect he's been working on it a LOT.  It is SO obvious that if
you don't have an outside shot, and if you don't *take* tons of shots,
you don't get minutes on a Pitino team.  No matter what else you are
good at... :-p

Nancy