Lakers vs Magic--State of the NBA

I just got through watching the Lakers vs Celtic game and have the
following observations:

1.  Whoever on this list said we should get Outlaw was absolutely
right.  The guy is a workhorse and played all 48 minutes.  I think he
had 5 blocks, and a double double in points and rebounds.  Very
impressive.

2.  I get sick of NBC and the Bryant kid bull.  Costas is even just
calling him Kobe now.  He made bad decisions and cost them the game by
taking bad shots and not getting the ball to Shaq when Schayes (sp?) had
5 fouls.

3.  The refs were helping LA.  In cruch time when LA was making a run,
they called a charge a block on Schayes and a travel that was one, but
the same thing had run all day long.  It was if they were going to make
sure LA kept the rally going.  More fuel to the fire Dorine started and
I jumped on earlier.

4.  Shaq's game is improving.  He is making good passes and is much more
patient that I had seen him in games past.  The team let him down today
by hogging the ball the last 5 minutes instead of getting it to Shaq.
He may yet win a championship if he continues on this path.  I was
impressed with his game today.  He made a nice turn around jumper (kinda
looked like Chief when he dropped and spun to the baseline) and needs to
keep working on that aspect of his game.

5.  Isaiah wasn't nearly as bad today.  Maybe he is relaxing some.  Or
maybe he just sounded good because he knew what Dailey was going to do
the whole game.  But he was better today.  Yet, he is still no Bill
Walton!  :-)  (Couldn't resist that, just had to see if anyone was
reading this far down.)

--

Peace,

Bentz