re ML, Ellison, Anderson

>Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:58:12 -0500
>From: kjgoo <kjgoo@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: ML, Ellison, Anderson
>For now, I stand firmly with Cecil.  I hate to give up on a
>tremendous talent like Chauncey Billups before his 22nd birthday,
>particularly since he had such a positive attitude and strong work
>ethic.
A tremendous talent??? Where has he shown tremendous talent??  This Celtic
team is moving fast and can't wait for Billups to learn to dribble and pass
(in mid-air) no less. Besides he looks more and more like a 2 guard to me.
He'll get a chance to learn the skills in Toronto.
 I will miss John Thomas -- another solid (and I do mean SOLID)