Re: ML, Ellison, Anderson

kjgoo wrote:

> Re: Pervis: Does anyone out there happen to know the C's won-lost
> record during the Ellison Era (i)in games Pervis plays vs (ii)in
> games Pervis sits?  I recognize that the guy is unbelievably injury
> prone, but it seems like good things happen whenever he is in the lineup (even if it doesn't
> always show up in the box score).

I have Celtics media guides from the past several years.  They list games missed due to injury,
illness, etc.  Here are Pervis' games missed due to injury vs. team totals.  Because of some
DNP-CDs, it's impossible to figure the exact record WITH Pervis, but if you throw out last season,
the team was close to .500 during games he was injured during his first two seasons.

Season    Games                    Team Totals
          Injured  Won   Lost        W    L
1994-95    22      10    12         35   47
1995-96    12       6     6         33   49
1996-97    74      14    62         15   67
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball? Visit
this site for a look at a talented potential recruit:
    http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html