Re: teams status next season

>Paul Pierce will be much higher in the draft, probably top 5. I would love to
>see him in green and white, he has been one of my personal favorites in this
>draft since seeing him play in the McDonalds HS All American game 3 years ago.

This is who I hope for as well (realistically, I don't think he will drop to 10-15).

Also, thinking to future drafts as well (since I am really disapointed to see Billups go I have been trying to focus on positives). One of the things Kenny Anderson gives us is an experienced point that will also let us use our increasingly higher! draft picks to get a PG that we can groom and "bring up right" as his backup. I assume over the next 2-4 years we could find a gem in the 15-25 range.

A game plan sort of like
Big man through Free agency: 98 or 99
SF through draft or FA: 98 or 99
PG for the future: 99 and on