Re: teams status next season

Warwick,

As always, your detailed report is very appreciated. I do have a couple of
suggestions for the draft order. I cannot believe that both Orlando and Utah
will have lottery picks.

Paul Pierce will be much higher in the draft, probably top 5. I would love to
see him in green and white, he has been one of my personal favorites in this
draft since seeing him play in the McDonalds HS All American game 3 years ago.

I believe that both Tyrone Lue and AJ Guyton will be a little lower in the first
round. And please everyone correct me if I am wrong, but it Owolokandi the
answer we need at center? Visions of AC Earl and Eric Montross are dancing in my
head.

Just my thoughts, again thanks for the post.

Don

DEN: Raef LaFrentz       CLE: Korleone Young
ORL: Mike Bibby          HOU: Bonzi Wells
DAL: Tyrone Lue          CHA: Toby Bailey
TOR: Keon Clark          DEN: Shaheen Halloway
UTA: Antawn Jamison      ATL: Matt Harpring
MIL: Lamar Odom          TOR: J.R. Henderson
VAN: Miles Simon         SAN: Cory Carr
PHI: Vince Carter        IND: Jelani McCoy
MIN: Tim Young           LAL: Brian Skinner
LAC: Pat Garrity         LAC: Sam MacKinnon
BOS: Michael Owolokandi  SEA: Alexander Koul
NY:  Baron Davis         UTA: Ansu Sesay
DET: A.J Guyton          CHI: Simon Dwight
UTA: Paul Pierce
WAS: Mike Doleac

**if you have differing opinions or I have placed players way too
high/low please correct me as these are only what I think. I dont really
know NCAA much as I only follow big names as thats all I get to see!!