RE: Globe on the trade and more

I think before the trade we were 3 key milestones away from reaching the
upper echelon:

1. Obtaining a true floor leader and penetrator at the point
2. Obtaining a defensive stopper in the middle
3. Getting consistent scoring from outside the help open up the inside game
better.

Hopefully the Anderson trade has answered #1, may help at #3 as will a year
or two of maturity and hard work of Mercer & Walker, and maybe McCarty.
  Getting a defensive big man will be the hard one.  Declercq will improve,
but probably will never be the defensive stopper that can box out a Shaq or
Zo.  Is Austin or Geiger the answer ?  I am not sure they are, but next
year will be interesting.