Re: C's Big Win

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dynon <mdynon@ix.netcom.com>
To: celtics@igtc.COM <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Saturday, February 21, 1998 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: C's Big Win
>Chauncy was also 0-8 (!) on threes last night.  Do you think he would have
tried--or gotten away
>with--that with Boston?  ;)
>
>--
>Mike Dynon
>North Kingstown, RI

Mike, I'm asking a serious question.   I sense a tone of sarcasm in your
reply but  I'll answer your question.  Yes!  I think Billups is not afraid
to pull the trigger on his jumper at all.  He had some games where he had an
awful shooting percentage, yet he still fired away, like Toine, Mercer and
Walter on off nights.

I'm wondering if he was afraid to attempt a dunk fearing that he might land
deeper in the doghouse if he was unsuccessful.  That's all.

Cecil