Re: C's Big Win

Cecil Wright wrote:

> By the way, I noticed that Billups had a breakaway 2-handed dunk last
> night in the Raptors loss to Milwaukee.  I wasn't sure he could jam.  Do
> you think he was too inhibited to show that he could here, or is he so
> relieved now that he isn't scared to try?

Chauncy was also 0-8 (!) on threes last night.  Do you think he would have tried--or gotten away
with--that with Boston?  ;)

--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball? Visit
this site for a look at a talented potential recruit:
 http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html