Re: 8 Degrees of M.L. Carr

<< ChomS@tiac.net (Steve Chomicz) writes:

 So, every trade Pitino makes is only made possible because of ML's  original
 intelligence and wisdom.  OK, i guess then when we hoist #17 I hope ML's neck
 is hoisted with it.  They should hang his likeness from the rafters as a
 reminder to all celtics management as to where stupidity will get them.>>

In a message dated 98-02-21 14:03:52 EST, you (db232@bangornews.infi.net)
write:

 "How in hell dare you make an ignorant statement like that!

 And you call yourself CeltsSteve...what a disgrace.  Get a new handle.
 Maybe StupidSteve." Dan Butts >>

Dear Mr. Butts:

I suggest you re-read the post. If you are a product of the Bangor school
system & work for the Bangor newspaper, I am saddened for the citizens of that
city as well as the paper's subscribers.

You are *StupidDan* for attributing ChomS@tiac.net (Steve Chomicz)'s comments
to me. Reading is FUNdamental!