GREAT WIN!

FINALLY FINALLY was able to log onto WEEI using Real Audio after about a month or so without being able to get in and no error messages.  Man I was pumped.  Huge win and a storied debut for Tiny er um I mean Kenny.

I hope Kenny can come out and play against his former team big time!   Have you noticed how much more Kenny opens up Walker and Mercer and some of the other players?  He is such a threat and can drive so well it leaves those other guys open, especially Mercer.

Also, have you all noticed how Pitino seems to erase his mistakes or at least attempt too.  With the Chris Mills trade, Massenburg trade, Billups etc.  It looks as though Pitino was dissapointed when he didn't get #1 and Duncan.  After that he wanted Van Horn bad.  When all else failed he went with Billups.

P.S. Just got the latest issue of Celtic Insider with Pervis on the front.  Let me know if you want a scanned copy of the cover or any past issues.
Colin Hall
http://www.inet-direct.com/colin/