Re: re Comments on Travis

> As cruel as it may sound, look what
> happened to us  holding on to Bird, McHale and Parish so long. I think the
> days of that kind of loyalty are over. Hire em, pay em, and move on when
> the need to arises.

Bird, Mchale, and Parrish were good players also. They at least won
championships.  The players we have had for the last 4-5 years have not won
enough games.
    I appreciate the effort our 4 departed players have shown.  They also appeard
to be decent people.  With our current record, however, we needed some change.
Kenny is a playmaker.  He will make players around him better in the right
situation.  I think he will be a good fit.