Jamison

I know its a little early to be talking about the draft, but I really think
the Celtics should trade up in the draft (since they probably won't end up
with a high enough pick) to draft Forward Antawn Jamison out of North
Carolina.  The guy is an awesome player and I personally think he will end
up a very good player in the NBA.  It would give the Celtics the forward
tandem of Antoine Walker and Antawn Jamison, which besides the fact that it
would be really cool to have two starting forwards with the same first
names, it would be an awesome tandem if Jamison were to live up to
expectations in the NBA.

Just though I would throw that out for you all.  I know it will never
happen for a variety of reasons and I also know that the Celtics are more
desperate for a center than another forward, but a man can dream, can't he?

Tim

rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html