Re: PAT RILEY

The way I see it Dorine is that it is only a matter of time until something
happens as a result of these ridiculous spendings.  I was personally
surprised nothing came out of the Kevin Garnett deal last year.  I thought
the fans and the media would be all over him for it because it was a whole
lot of money for the third best player on the team, AND he had earlier
declined something like a 6 year 100 million dollar contract saying it was
"insulting".  That boy must sure as hell get insulted easy because I would
have a freaking heartache from the joy if someone offered me that kinda
money to play a freaking GAME.

Tim

>I think Pat Riley's absolutely right.  The greatest number of us won't
>earn the kind of money these players are demanding in a lifetime!  It is
>unreal and totally out of control.
>They will kill the goose that layed the golden egg and we'll all have to
>find another sport to watch.  Something does have to be done, and soon.
>Dorine

rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html