Pitino

If there is anything I have learned about Rick Pitino since he joined the
Celtics, it is that you cannot trust anything this guy says.  For instance
the very event of him coming to the Celtics was a lie, as he had said only
a week or so earlier that he was not going to coach the Celtics, yet here
he is.

Tim

>If Pitino wanted a pure point guard for the team, why did he draft Billups
>when he isn't a pure point guard? Was he drafted because he could be traded
>for point guard that could be fitted in Pitino system?
>What was all that hype about the dream back court?? Was it all a facade? I
>really can't trust this guy any more,
>

>Ritesh Ramani

rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: