Ramblings

Well, Chauncy's gone, and now we've got Kenny Anderson. I have to admit
a little sadness at seeing Chauncy go, as well as Dee, and curiousity
about Kenny. He's a big question-mark to me. I won't know if this deal
was good or not for a while.

But my reason for posting is this: the past day or two, I've been seeing
some stuff about Matt Geiger coming to the Celts this upcoming
off-season. Do we really want this guy? I really don't know anything
about him, because he doesn't seem to get a lot of press. Can someone
tell me why we would him, as opposed to Isaac Austin (who HAS been
getting a lot of press)?

Hermit Rich
(59 today in Oklahoma)