The trade

So they let David Wesley be a free agent and draft a point guard with
the 3rd pick.  They were tired of a small point guard getting posted
up all the time, so they drafted Billups.  Now they trade the bigger
guard for a smaller quicker Kenny Anderson.  I wonder if he'll get
posted up at all.  Seems to me that if they didn't want Billups in
the first place I would have done whatever it took to get Van Horn or
Duncan.  I think that Van Horn is a can't miss player and they know
it. { Canadian Celtic ]