RE: FA money for next year

I say we go get Shammgod to be an apprentice under Anderson , then in 3-4
years he could  be our guard of the future. He has the point guard floor
leader mentality and is very quick.   Then we need to address the big man
question.  I still have mixed feelings on Austin, as do a lot of other
G.M's.  Stewart would be perfect, a defensive rebounder with not a lot of
pressure to score, but I would expect him to stay in Sacramento, but you
never know.  Maybe a Keon Clark a Kelvin Cato type, or Jelani McCoy could
be an answer through the draft or some bulk like Michael Doleac but does he
fit the running game ?  A shooting 3 like Clayton Shields or Matt Harpring
would be nice.  Since Austin will probably be gone , and Loy Vaught back,
could we move McCarty & Knight for a Lorenzen Wright ?

I heard Seikaly's rights were traded to New Jersey but did not here who
for.

On Thursday, February 19, 1998 5:01 PM, JOzersky@aol.com
[SMTP:JOzersky@aol.com] wrote:
> OK, so now the deadline has passed.  Figuring there is no way Ike Austin
will
> stay in clipland, who do we spend our 6-7 million dollars on?  This isn't
> chump change, unless you are talking about perennial all stars.  I would
> spend most or all of it on Mike Stewart, who is a phenomenal athlete.
 This