The trade

Has anyone noticed, that since the trade the C's only have 10 active
players on their roster.  They now have 4 on injured reserve(Dontoa Jones,
Pervis, P. Jones and Taback).  I'm surprised the league office hasn't been
after them for not carrying a full roster.  I think Dontao will be
activated soon since he's been practicing with the team since Dec. but
P.Jones is out for the year and Taback and Pervis are still a few weeks
away from playing. Maybe they will raid the CBA for a 12th man.