Nothing to do w/ Celtics

Not that anyone really cares about what Im about to say, but damn it,
I'm excited...

Larry Bird returns to the state of Indiana, and all of a sudden
losers become winners.  Not only have the Pacers been contending for
topps in the East this year but last night the Indiana State
Sycamores clinched their first mens basketball winning season in 18
years, one year following the NCAA runner-up campaign.  Next year the
alumni here at the university look to find a break in the All-Star
coach's schedule to induct him into the ISU hall of fame and retire
his jersey at the Hulman Center, the Sycamore's home arena.

Let me tell you something, I was three years old the last time the
Sycamores went above .500, so basically for me, this is like a first.
I realize that many of you probably don't give a hoot, but I just
can't hold this in and i have to tell everyone.

Jason