WAY TOOO SOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up Celts fans.  From the all the mail I got last night
all I could come up with is one observation.  Only time will
tell.  Yeah, I know it's generic, but check this out.

1)  We probably won't be kicking ourselves because
      Chauncey is a superstar for a good 3 or 4 years (or maybe
      never).  He's a prime example of a player joining the NBA
      too early.

2)  Kenny Anderson has never been happy because he
      has never seen a great deal of success.  Maybe after
      reading a few chapters from Rick's book and a few
      good looks at the 16 banners, he'll be working his
      hardest to help hang the seventeenth.

3)  Rick is as unpredictable as El Nino.  Maybe all these
      predictors who says he has something up his sleeve
      are right.  Maybe he's trying to score Penny or a draft
      pick.

4)  WE GOT RID OF DEE BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!  Isn't that what
      everyone wanted????

All I'm trying to say are that there are too many variables
in the equation right now.   We are just going to have to
sit and wait this out.

Kevin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]