Game

Was it me or was this one of our best games of the year even though it was
against a lousy team ?  Declercq was a monster, they should get him working
with Walton or a big man coach,  with a little work he could be the diamond
Pitino was looking for.  Barros & and Tyus once again distributed well.
Barros played great, were the white shoes some type of tribute to his
former comrades ?

Antoine still has to learn when to give up the ball to the point.

Anderson will definitely open up the court, and be the floor general we
need and as others have said could definitely make others better . I hope
he will be happy in Boston and can stay healthy.

Antonio Daniels looks more lost at the point than Billups .

Looks like Kevin Mchale chose Anthony Peeler instead of Dee.  Can we get
Chris Carr for Minor ?