Kenny Anderson and the Boston Celtics.

Just a curious note:

I have been listening the Blazer/Sonics game on the radio for the last hour while reading posts and searching for the scoop on the trade.  The Blazer radio guy Bill Schonnely keeps promoting the Sunday game with the C's by saying Kenny Anderson and his Boston Celtics will he here on Sunday, tickets are available.  He thinks this trade will greatly boost the Celtics in the next few years to come.  Of course everyone with the team hear loveesss Kenny, they wouldn't ever say anything bad about him.  He also noted the Seattle game on Friday should be interesting as Anderson and Peyton have quite a heated rivalry.  Maybe with Anderson knowing how to play the Sonics, and passing this wisdom on the his new teammates, the C's can beat the Sonics and the Blazers.  I would certainly enjoy myself with these results.

Also the LA Fakers lost again tonight to the Suns.  They are way overrated.