FOX AND WESLEY

No, Theresa, nobody talks about Fox and Wesley because they are no
longer Celtics, but it has not gone unoticed by me that they are both
playing very well, and I have always regretted that we lost them.  I
have a photo of David in his Celtic uniform that a friend on this list
sent me, and it's looking at me right now, in a prominent place on my
computer desk.  The reason I was such a fan of his was because he busted
his tail to get better and better.  Good old fashioned work ethic.  He
deserves any success he has and I still wish he was in still Celtic
green.

Right now I'm afraid this trade is going to hurt us, but guess we'll
find out, in time.  It may work out.  Popeye, if healthy, could have
helped us.
Dorine