Re: trade

> From troyhash@eagleweb.net Wed Feb 18 16:41:35 1998

> I'll file this message away for about 3 weeks and send it back to you
> with some milk so you won't choke on it when you have to eat it!!  How
> is it a bad deal?  We get Anderson with Portland footing a great deal of
> the bill.  We finally find a sucker to take Brown and his ridiculous
> salary along with the guaranteed money of Thomas and Rogers.  Maybe
> Billups turns into good guard, maybe not, only time will tell.  Anderson
> is a head case, not cancer by any means.  He will thrive in Pitino's
> system.  Have faith all, he knows what he is doing.  Troy

You can do whatever but
a) we don't know that Portland is footing the Bill
b) It doesn't help the celtics salary cap in the long run
Regarding Anderson being cancer or a headcase, one to ask the question, why was
portland so interested in sending the guy packing? I would if I were paying a
guy at anaverage of 7 mill per annum. - Mishra