MISHRA

MISHRA....You have no faith in Pitino...okay...how bout we get ML CARR back,
and go back to winning  15 games in a season...how bout we bring back Alton
Lister, Bret Szabo....shit...look at the Celtics now...we have already far and
away exceeded our win total last year. RELAX...sit back and watch...it's been
barely a half a season...and you already have lost fait? Common...spare
me...if you know so much...WHY DON'T YOU BE THE GM! Give it a couple years, I
think next year the playoffs are a real possibility...and the folowing year
contention for the Finals in the East. There is a plan...at least now the
Celtics have players GM's want to trade for...Dee Brown...last year nobody
wanted him...now look..and it's because of Pitino. Be happy we have Pitino on
the Celtics...be happy he at least is making moves, and be happy he just
improved the Celtics. And don't tell me about potential(in Billups), when you
can get a bonifide point guard for a guy with "potential" who doesn't have
clue how to run the point...YOU DO IT! And Pitino did!

-Derek-