LISTEN UP......THIS IS A GREAT TRADE!!!!!!!

To those of you that are upset about this trade...don't be. Let me ask you
something, last year, Dee Brown was untradeable...we got something for him.
Roy Rogers, look at the guys knees? He isn't healthy!!! John Thomas, could be
a nice 8 to 10th man coming off the bench, but he certainly is not Charles
Barkley....as for Chauncey...YES HE HAS TALENT...but so does Kenny Anderson.
So let me ask you? Is this a bad trade..NO! Here's why! Anderson wants to be
here!!!! He is a former all star....he has been in some bad situations in his
career. He was pretty well content in Portland, he seemed happy, and then the
deal came down, he didn't want to go to a loser, bottom line. How would you
feel to be on a loser your whole career, then finally your on an up and coming
team, then BOOM...your dealt to one of the worst franchises in basketball. I
don't blame him. You can say he's getting payed millions to play a Kids
sport...but I'm competitive, and I want to win, and I'm sure he does to. As
for Dee Brown, this is good for him, he'll get minutes, same goes for
Thomas...and Chancey, wish him luck...he WILL be a nice player someday...Kenny
Anderson IS a nice player NOW! In addition, Popeye Jones is good ballplayer,
and if he can be resigned for cheap in the offseason, that is a bonus. Also
with the cap money, the Celtics are now a major player in the hunt for Austin.
And another positive....Dontae Jones should get some minutes now. I am a
supporter of Jones, and I think he was rotting on the injured reserve behind
Dee. Don't be surprised to see our starting line up next year look like this:

Austin C
Walker PF
McCarty SF
Mercer SG
Anderson PG

Outside of McCarty that is a solid line up....maybe the gods will shine on us,
we'l win the draft, and Jamison can be a small forward! But in all
seriousness, Pitino wouldn't have made the deal if it would affect the team in
a negative manner, and if Anderson didn't want to be here. I'm happy, and so
should you...another piece to #17 was added today!

Derek