RE: trade

Hopefully other teams more interested in Anderson are involved, but other
than the Knicks, Houston, and maybe the Clippers or Lakers, I don't know of
any teams that would really be interested in him and willing to give up
anything of value that could help us.   I am not a big Billups supporter,
but Anderson is a whiner and is going to be pissing & moaning playing
defense( if he can) in Pitino's system, and to move Chauncy without making
us a lot better just to dump Dee & Rogers salary does not make a lot of
sense.  But it does free up some cap room and maybe we will move Anderson
after the season.  based on the way we are falling apart we may be looking
at mid to late lottery and get a Garrity , Skinner, Olowokandi, Mike Bibby
or see Shammgod signed as a FA.

.