Re: KENNY ANDERSON

I'm happy Billups gone. He's a project and can actually hurt a young team
that may be trying to grow with his inconsistencies. He has not shown point
guard mentality. Anderson can bring us along for a few years and help the
likes of Mercer, Walker, and McCarty by getting them the ball in a timely
fashion. Billups is a looooong way from an All Star Game.