The Trade

   Well, the trade is a done deal, and I for one think we've made a great
deal.  We basically swap a point guard with promise, for one who is already
excellent.  I'm looking forward to many years of Anderson in Celtic green.
   As for what we give up, I'm sad to see Chauncey go, but we finally unload
Dee, and Rogers and Thomas are certainly not difference makers.
   Also, Tabak may be able to give a little productive time.

             Curtis Smith