Re: Oh my god, they killed Kenny!

The way i see it is:  the celts have to give up some sort of talent for other
teams to even look at their offers.  No one is going to want to trade away any
of their talented players for the C's scrubs.  The only players that can command
a decent trade are Mercer, Billups, and Antoine.  Since Antoine is our future
(which isn't too bright if he keeps forcing bricks) and since Mercer will most
likely be one of the league's best shooting guards in the next couple of years,
this means that Billups has to be the one to go in order for something to
happen.  He is the weakest of the above mentioned players, and I think everyone
will agree to that.