Oh my god, they killed Kenny!

     If these trade rumors (Kenny Anderson for Chauncey, Dee, Roy Rogers)
     are true then this is a terrible trade.  Kenny Anderson might be a
     quick fix for the point guard position because of his experience but
     Kenny is too old to play Pitino's style of game in the long run.
     Kenny at this point in Chauncey's career is the better player but
     Chauncey will exceed Kenny's value in a year or two.  The only
     positive aspect of this possible trade is that Dee and Roy Rogers
     salary caps would be unloaded.

       The Kings game was typical of the Celtics game play since the All
     Star Break.  Antoine would put up and miss 50,000 shots and dribble
     the ball off his foot to the other team 200 times.  I have always
     thought that Antoine was too young to make captain because his title
     is getting to his head.  Antoine has shown glimpses of his greatness
     throughout the season but he has to stop trying to force his progress.
     He just needs to let his game come to him.  Why he forces shots thru
     double teams is beyond me.  It might be because he's only 21 and he's
     still immature.  Pitino needs to give Antoine a swift kick in the ass
     and tell him to grow up.  Tyus had pretty good penetration but he
     still has no offense and it looks like he's never learned how to take
     a jump shot before.  That's my two cents for the day.