Re: Announcers

I always thought it was just a built in bias of mine and that I couldn't get past the fact that I hate Thomas. But the other day an NBC game was on and I was in the other room wondering who the hell they were letting do the game as it was some of the most god awful drivel I have ever heard coming from a basketball announcer. Of course, when I turned the corner Isiah's face flled the screen. I consider that double blind enough for me ;^)