Re: FW: You pick

Not to mention that he may have had the greatest game ever in the NCAA finals against Memphis State.  I
think he only missed one shot and made maybe 14 or 15 against Larry Kennon.  I believe that Portland
would have had an excellent shot at 2 in a row if he had not hurt his foot.  He was the difference in
the title in '86 and the loss in '87.  So, to say he was not a player is wrong.

On the other hand, while I am glad to see the personal progress he has made, overcoming a speech
impediment and extreme shyness, I do not like him as an announcer.  But, I think Isaiah sucks to.
Probably Cousy is better than either of them.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net