RE: FW: You pick

I agree.  Everyone seems to dislike Walton, I think he is pretty honest &
tells it like it is. He is the most eloquent speaker, but he has came a
long way.  When he was in high school & college  he had a major stuttering
problem.  For him to be an announcer today, this is a great accomplishment.
 Still the most dominating high school & college player I have ever seen,
unfortunately his knees & ankles prevented us from seeing what he really
could have been in the NBA, although we did in his early years in Portland.
 His duels with Kareem were great.  Probably the best passing center ever.
 He may be the player who played the fewest games to make the hall of fame.