RE: Tonight's game

Cecil stated:

 Though the Warriors will not be confused with da Bulls, this could be a
game by which we can measure the C's level of play in several areas.

I think the last 3 games have brought us to reality that we are really not
much better than last year.   Another pitiful performance against one of
the leagues doormats.  Walker what some thing like 8-29, the team something
like 1-12 to start the forth ?  We need a proven outside scorer. Walker is
not it, Barros is inconsistent, Billups nor McCarty or even Mercer were not
proven outside scorers in college so expecting this at the NBA level could
be a dream.  Yes some players like Magic have significantly improved their
outside game, but I can't really name more than a couple.

You don't beat anyone when you shoot 36%, 26% on 3's and have only 20
assists !.  As for Pitino's defense yes we cause a lot of turnover's , but
we give up more easy baskets.  Eventually it could easily turn out like
Paul Westhead & Jerry Tarkanian's attempts to bring their college
gameplan's to this level, a big failure.

Come on pull the trigger on some smart trades, this team still sucks .  I
tired of getting our ass kicked by lousy teams, it's embarassing.

r much of the year, we have constantly given up many easy baskets once a
good passing team is able to get the ball upcourt after handling the
pressure defence.  G.S. isn't the best team in the league at handling the
ball against pressure and they shoot the ball at a dismal .411%, worse then
even our own .425%.  Teams are shooting .477% against us at the moment
which is mainly attributed to the ease with which they have been able to
break our press and then get easy dunks and layups.

> Since G.S. isn't a great shooting team, would this be a good time to
forsake the press for most of the game and concentrate on playing solid man
to man defence?   The C's average almost 8 ppg more than the Warriors and
I'm hoping for a big night off the offensive boards for DQ.