Tonight's game

Though the Warriors will not be confused with da Bulls, this could be a game by which we can measure the C's level of play in several areas.

For much of the year, we have constantly given up many easy baskets once a good passing team is able to get the ball upcourt after handling the pressure defence.  G.S. isn't the best team in the league at handling the ball against pressure and they shoot the ball at a dismal .411%, worse then even our own .425%.  Teams are shooting .477% against us at the moment which is mainly attributed to the ease with which they have been able to break our press and then get easy dunks and layups.

Since G.S. isn't a great shooting team, would this be a good time to forsake the press for most of the game and concentrate on playing solid man to man defence?   The C's average almost 8 ppg more than the Warriors and I'm hoping for a big night off the offensive boards for DQ.

Cecil