BARROS

I don't have any strong feelings against trading Dana, but you must
admit he's been doing an excellent job, and is, perhaps, the biggest
three point threat on the team.  In spite of that talent, he's also been
driving to the basket.  On any team as young as this one you need some
veterans.  I also feel DeClerq is our best bet to keep as a backup
center, and he might even turn, with some more experience, into a first
rate starting center.  He needs seasoning as they all do, but nobody on
this team works harder.  If either of them go, I hope it's Knight.
Dorine