Something to think about

I wonder about effectiveness of Pitino's center shuttle system. Right now if
any power forward or center turns and goes to the basket, even a Clipper,  a
foul will be called against the Celts. Pitino will then shuttle in the next
player to gain his foul on the next play.This puts us in the penalty too
quickly and allows the game to slow down. It seems to me that the refs will
tend to swallow their whistle unless the foul is flagrant on the third and
sixth fouls to allow players to stay in the game and also keeping the refs
from having to decide the game's outcome. Our centers will never gain any
respect from the refs unless Pitino lets them stay in there alittle. Something
to think about.....

DJessen33