GIVE THEM A CHANCE

Pitino cleaned house, yes.  That was hard enough. To do it again without
giving these young players a chance to develop?  I hope not.  Half the
fun this year, for me, is watching them go through the struggle and
slowly improve.  Whatever is done, Pitino will decide.  We'll live with
whatever it is, like it or not.  I think it's possible nothing will be
done until the summer.  We didn't expect them to do this well before the
season started, so what's the hurry?  Some of the players mentioned that
the Celtics should get, including Penny, are now on the injured list.
Dorine