posts and thoughts

   I am not a frequent poster to this list, but have noted of late that the
ratio of reply to posts has become absurd.  There's an old chestnut of
netiquette that you shouldn't quote more than you say.  In #68, I found a
SEVEN line post enclosing SEVENTY lines of prior posts!!!!  Please????
    I noted the other day that the Denver loss was one of those things.  In
retrospect, I would say that again.  I was far, far more disappointed in the
Utah loss.  To have a halftime lead against an elite team and lose by 20 or so
is abominable.  And beating the Slippers (oops - Clippers) by one doesn't
really make me feel much better.
    But all in all, I sure am having fun following this team, because we KNOW
it is going to get better before it gets worse.  Thanks again to all of you
for making this list so much fun.  Keep them posts coming, but keep 'em
shorter!!!!!!!
 - Doug in California