RE: Rumour of Trent for Scott ....Why ?

he's mean looking hehee..;-)...u know the intimdator factor a team
"should" have, ala oakley, mase, etc...

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Adam Suchocki wrote:

> I love Trent's game, but i wouldn't touch him.  He's been arested 3 times this year.  The last time for marching into a business and attacking someone.  (Previously for domestic violence and failure to pay fines on false alarms)  He has been ordered to
take anger management counselling multiple times.  Portland has been trying to get rid of him for a while.  He is very strong physically, and has a good offensive power game, but he is very short for a power forward.  If Pitino has trouble with Eric Willi
ams, there is no way he would want Trent.